Friday, January 13, 2012

My definition of a Scam

Please follow the links in the examples below.

I have posted many times on my website about this.I am using the term "scam" in an emotive manner. I know that Internet users will search for whatever they are interested in and add the word "scam" to it so they can see what others are claiming.

In the past I have managed to upset a few of the people that I have accused of scamming. That was my intention.

It became clear that this was not understood when I tried to interpret and answer some of the comments on my blog and communications with me to this website.

 In a lot of cases the "scam" translates into a dubious marketing technique. Something that the Internet is rife with!

Some examples from my website:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.
Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

My homepage ... natural body cleanse