Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kelowna, BC

The following is from the result of the Google search for a company in the Kelowna, BC

If you are a small business, large corporation, or home user, we have your security in mind. With products that can not only help to eliminate exterior risks, but attacks from the inside as well, RAD Media Corp located in Kelowna is your one stop for computer security software.

The fact that I am curious to know what the connection here, is nothing to do with anything that someone has told me - that there is a possible connection between various individuals who are associated with said company.
The cross-reference I made was by an inadvertent revelation from an unsecured web form that happened to spill out the email addresses of the the companies in question. This was before ANY communication or blog postings were made on the subject.
All the information was found in 2009 when I was looking into the background on a product that I saw on the website of a computer supplier that I do a lot of business with.

Links:

No comments: