Sunday, January 1, 2017

A New Year - more of the same-old

I was going to change some of the things that I posted but I don't really see why I should.

I was thinking that "why should I bother with idiots" and that there was not much point in pursuing the stance that I was taking in the past. However, with the prospect of Donald Trump in the Whitehouse (a much bigger idiot) I thought that I would revert to my original plan. As with "The Donald" and his use of Twitter, those that are currently using the Internet to spread their own brand of nonsense cannot go unchallenged.

In addition, as I voted "Leave", for what I thought were the right reasons, I do not expect that there is going to be any resolution to Britain's situation in Europe for a good few years. Still, I am glad that I am no longer in Canada as we would be on the border of the ticking time-bomb that is the United States.

No comments: