Thursday, January 12, 2017

Why I saw OneWorld as an aberration

Reviewing some of my posts on this blog and my website, tempusfugit.ca I came across a page that I penned in October 2011 when Wayne McAlpine was particularly interested in my posts about him.

This is what I wrote:
I entered into this discussion as an observation of the unlikely eventuality that a data recovery scheme as proposed and promoted by Wayne McAlpine would be viable.
All this for $14.99CDN..........

I re-wrote the page sometime between October 2011 and August 2016 so that it could NOT be found in the Google index under its original URL. I think that this was in response to a visit from St Johns, Newfoundland and that I really had grown tired of Wayne McAlpine's attentions.
Fast forward to November 2016, Wayne McAlpine (WM) now has a dispute with Morris Wayne Brown (MWB). Morris seems to have adopted some of  WM's tactics and had launched a website in WM's name. On this site MWB was quoting this blog and tempusfugit.ca - this, as far as I can see, was an attempt to discredit WM. To cut a long story short, this seemed to reignite WM's interest in me.

Sometime in 2017 or 2018 it is my intention to migrate the content of tempusfugit.ca to a new UK domain and server. The question is what content I am going to exclude from this move. As the theme of tempusfugit.ca is global by nature, not Canada specific, it would not make sense to migrate some of the Canadian stuff. However, there are some pages that I feel should be maintained.
I will probably give up on this blog "The Technology Muse

1 comment:

Morris said...

Hopefully those that are in charge will catch up with this idiot