Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Your silence IS a weakness

You made the statement that I should not interpret your silence as a weakness. The fact that I did not contact you during the period from 2011 to 2016 was that I was aware that you were lurking as I was monitoring your visits to my website. I was just continuing my research into your antics and posting what I found to the Internet. So you weren't so silent as saw your interest in what I was saying.

I agree with Anthony Mannella that there was very little to be found about your dubious businesses on the Internet and that it could be concluded that I was the only one with a problem with you. I counter that with the statement that nobody else had the balls to call you out on what you have been up to over the years. What continues to puzzle me is why? I certainly have come across others that seem to have fallen victim to your devious ways, and some of them have communicated with me about you. In most cases they are not comfortable in making a statement against you. Or perhaps they are not in a position to do so and fear what you would do if they did?

I really cannot fathom what makes a person like you tick. All I did was make an innocent comment about a data recovery service that I thought was a little optimistic and then here we are 6 years later and you cannot get over it! While it is true that neither can I, but in some ways I am enjoying all this. I don't know what motivated someone to register domain names in those of people they want to discredit and then to post a whole load of irrelevant nonsense on them. Much of the content is made-up and by the single nature of its presentation it is clear to anyone finding it that you are pretty much just a "One Trick Pony".

By the way, how is the correspondence with the Suffolk churches going? I would be very interested in seeing some of the replies. Perhaps you can publish some of them to your websites about me? In the absence of any real ones you could always make some up!

As far as my interest in matters regarding security and privacy, I guess you have a point that it could be seen as a way of creating a "smoke-screen" to deflect interest from the other misdeeds that I may be perpetrating. The only problem with that is there are none. My interest is genuine and is a commentary on the nonsense that I see reported in the press. My point about the "One-Trick-Pony" serves to illustrate that there are any topics that are of interest to me as anyone who visits my sites will see. It is not ALL about you!

No comments: